3D visualisation for interior, garden & Projectdevelopment
1. At the initial stage, We prefer to have an appointment in order to capture the right look and feel of your project. During that meeting we want to enable you to understand our way of working.
2. After thoroughly analyzing your project, we will provide you with a competitive offer.
3. Preparing a project file. We would like to receive the existing photos, drawings (.dwg, .dxf, .skp, .fbx, .3ds), plans, materials list, project description,…
4. You will receive a 3D model as a first draft. With this, you get a first impression of your project and chance to adjust where needed.
5. At next stage, we will be adding materials and decoration in the 3D model. You'll get a second view of the project in a low resolution and a low quality. Here again, adjustments can be made.
6. Final result: the desired, qualitative 3D model in requested resolution.